We’re excited that you’re looking for a beautiful location to visit! With Crater Lake National Park just a short drive away, we’re the closest entertainment!
Upon arrival, please be sure to check in with Security for the required form for parking.
Below are just a few of our house rules for our RV Guests. Please let Security or the Bonus Club know if you have any questions regarding any of the following rules. Thank you and we look forward to your visit!
Welcome! Enjoy an overnight stay for $25 per night
- Motor home, Travel Trailer, and Truck Camper parking only.
- 5-Day Maximum Stay
- Signed rules must be displayed in the right side of the front windshield.
- NO open fires. This includes campfires.
- NO Dumping of gray water. (This is a dry-camp area only)
- NO generators running after 10pm.
- NO Tents. Campers and their pets may not sleep outside their vehicle.
- NO firearms, BB guns, fireworks, or other weapons allowed
- All pets must be on a leash. (We have on-site pet relief areas. Please clean up after your pet)
- Trashcans provided are for household garbage only. NO Bio-hazard or disposable human waste is allowed.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Parents are responsible for their child’s safe conduct and any injuries or damage that they may incur or cause. Unsupervised children that cause disruption for other guests may cause their group to be asked to vacate the property.
- Wildlife, including birds, squirrels, raccoons, deer, and other animals may not be fed, nor interfered with at any time.
- Parking of RVs is allowed in the East Parking Lot at KLA-MO-YA Hotel & Casino
- RVs may not block lanes of traffic, create a nuisance, or park in a manner that creates a safety or public hazard.
- The RV Parking shall not exempt vehicles from complying with any parking regulation including the following restrictions:
– Tow Away Zones
– Fire Hydrants
– Red Curb for Buss Zones
– Passenger Loading Zones
– Commercial Loading Zones
– Temporary Parking
– No Stopping Restrictions